Client: Agro Sevilla
The olive oil giant of Seville wanted educational postcards to give after their tours to their young visitors.
1. I chose an olive character as the protagonist, going through the process.
2. After numerous sketches, I chose one that focused on facial expressions.
3. I created a storyboard for the process and the necessary expressions.
4. Designed these within Illustrator.
Client: Free Now
Two illustrations were requested for web and mobile platforms, which were further developed.
1. Brand guidelines required tracing photos of real people with a specific method.
2. The guidelines specified using spaces and vector points that would keep consistency between all illustrations.
Client: Carne y Salud
Several Instagram posts of Carne Y Salud were required constantly. Multiple templates were used with different specifications.
1. Sifted through Shutter Stock as quickly as possible for specific styles of photography.
2. Retouched each photo for a clean, professional look.
3. Followed different templates for different types of posts (3 examples below).
Client: Sevilla Universidad
A poster was requested for a lecture series on reading in the modern-tech world
1. Various concept sketches were made.
2. A flat design was chosen and designed in Illustrator.
3. Followed a template for consistency with previous and future work.
Client: Sevilla Turismo
A design was requested by the client to relate the past with the present of Sevilla, in a poster format.
1. Sifted through photos of past and present, and selected two.
2. Searched Shutter Stock for a hand.
3. The three photos were combined.
An upgrade was required for the currently in-use signs for guests at Sevilla Turismo Office.
1. Minimalist style was chosen, and a template created.
2. The official red and yellow colours were required, with as little red as possible.