Drawings & Illustrations
Hand illustrations I designed- just because.
"Fuzzy Life"I used a pen technique to ink fuzzy animals showing depth and intrigue in a cutesy style.
Exploring the realm of black ink on white paper.
To see more click here.
1. I choose animals whose fur are bushy
2. I visualize the body and hatch by eye
3. I add levels to the hatching for the shaded effects
White InkCapturing winter animals with white ink on black paper. To see more click here.
1. Same process as with the previous version, but..
2. I use a white ink gel pen that requires more attention, as it can smudge easily
Drawings using one line to illustrate people and characters.