"Fuzzy Life"Personal project using a pen technique to create the effect of fuzziness and depth to furry animals.
Exploring the realm of black ink on white paper.
Click here for more.
1. I choose animals whose fur are bushy
2. I visualize the body, make an outline, and hatch by eye
3. I add levels to the hatching with two pen sizes and distance
Capturing winter animals with white ink on black paper.Click here to see more.
1. Same process as with the previous version, but..
2. I use a white ink gel pen that requires more attention, as it can smudge easily
Continuous Line Art
Personal project to build conceptual thinking. Each image uses 1-2 lines.